Ranger 3PL: Ideally Located Warehousing and Logistics
Optimal Midwest Warehousing, Transportation, and Logistics: Ranger 3PL
Ranger 3PL is located in Seymour, Indiana, the ideal location for any company in need of regional warehousing, distribution, transportation, fulfillment, final mile, and other logistics services. Within easy reach of our location are a host of important midwestern cities, including Indianapolis IN, Cincinnati OH, Louisville KY, St. Louis MO, Springfield IL, and even Chicago.
The state of Indiana and its capital city of Indianapolis are widely referred to as the “Crossroads of America” for good reason. Indianapolis benefits from a robust interstate highway infrastructure, including I-70, I-74, I-65, and I-69. Ranger 3PL’s location in Seymour, Indiana is on I-65, just an hour south of Indianapolis. By interstate and state highways, here are the driving times from Seymour to key midwestern cities:
- Indianapolis IN: 1 hour
- Louisville KY: 1 hour
- Cincinnati OH: 2 hours
- Springfield IL: 4 hours
- Chicago IL: 4 hours
- St. Louis MO: 5 hours
But there’s more than the highway infrastructure that makes Ranger 3PL’s location in southern Indiana the optimal place to meet your company’s midwestern regional warehousing and logistics needs. Seymour itself is where two different railroad lines intersect: The Louisville and Indiana Railroad company operates a north-south line connecting Indianapolis and Louisville, and Indiana Subdivision of CSX Transportation, an east-west line that connects Cincinnati and St. Louis.
With regional transportation options like these, your company gains a competitive advantage through easy access to six important midwestern cities in five different states and Ranger 3PL’s more than two decades of warehousing logistics experience, now backed by parent company Kocolene Development Corporation (KDC) and its 80+ years of business expertise.
Midwestern Regional Warehousing Services Offered by Ranger 3PL
Ranger 3PL owns and operates 16 warehouse facilities that can serve the storage, distribution, and fulfillment needs of any industry. Collectively, these 16 warehouses offer more than 700,000 square feet of warehouse capacity. Here’s the run-down on our warehouses by the numbers:
- Building 1: 10,300 square feet, 16-foot eave heights.
- Building 2: 40,000 square feet, 22-foot eave heights.
- Building 3: 107,500 square feet, 16-foot eave heights.
- Building 4: 32,000 square feet, 16-foot eave heights.
- Building 5: 32,000 square feet, 16-foot eave heights.
- Building 6: 23,000 square feet, 16-foot eave heights.
- Building 7: 32,000 square feet, 20-foot eave heights.
- Building 8: 32,000 square feet, 20-foot eave heights.
- Building 9: 32,500 square feet, 20-foot eave heights.
- Building 10: 42,000 square feet, 18-foot eave heights.
- Building 11: 100,000 square feet, 24-foot eave heights.
- Building 12: 40,000 square feet, 22-foot eave heights.
- Building 13: 38,250 square feet, 25-foot eave heights.
- Building 15: 100,000 square feet, 24-foot eave heights.
- Building 16: 41,000 square feet, 14,000 square feet of office space.
The kind of expertise you get with an asset-based third-party logistics provider like Ranger 3PL goes far beyond mere storage of products. As your 3PL partner, you can enjoy a full range of services, including cross-docking to minimize storage costs for your products, B2B and B2C customized order fulfillment, distribution services for e-commerce operations, food-grade storage capabilities, full inventory management, custom pallets built to your specs, and final mile logistics to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Louisville. When you partner with Ranger 3PL, you get a full range of supply chain solutions in the Midwest.
Transportation Services Offered by Ranger 3PL in the Midwest Region
The warehousing and storage needs of your company are only one aspect of the supply chain challenges you face. Moving those products around is another. A big advantage of partnering with a full-service third-party logistics company like Ranger 3PL is our total ecosystem of services, including regional transportation options to get your products where they need to be and when they need to be there throughout the Midwest region. Our transportation services include the following:
- Asset-Based Local Cartage: Our fleet of transportation equipment is available to you.
- Expedited Services: Everything needs to faster shipping services than ever these days, and we’ve worked hard to develop all the right relationships to handle the rush shipping services you need, and you won’t have to lift a finger to make it happen thanks to our expertise.
- Less Than Truckload – LTL: Our extensive warehousing and distribution operations mean you don’t have to worry about having smaller quantities to ship. Our advanced logistics coordinating mean we’ll take full advantage of LTL opportunities to save you time and money.
When you need the peace of mind that your products are getting to their midwestern destinations quickly and efficiently, Ranger 3PL is the company that delivers.