Third-Party Logistics Transportation Services
Many companies have discovered the hard way how more service providers along the supply chain increase the risk of bottlenecks and delays. Reducing the number of providers represents an opportunity to tighten and streamline an otherwise fragmented and inefficient supply chain. Ranger3PL is a company ready to meet all your logistics needs from warehousing to fulfillment, including third-party logistics transportation services. If your company is ready to solve its supply chain challenge, Ranger3PL is ready to help. Call us at 812-522-6000 to learn more.
All-in-One Logistics Services and Solutions by Ranger3PL
Businesses poised to achieve new levels of success often find one of the barriers standing in their way is their supply chain. Ranger3PL has expanded the range of third-party logistics services we offer over the years. Why? Because we’ve witnessed first-hand how an optimal supply chain can become the competitive advantage a business needs to gain market share relative to competitors. Transportation services might seem like a minor link in your supply chain, but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Our third-party logistics transportation services ensure the chain is strong.
Transportation to Six Cities from Our Unique Location
Situated in Seymour, Indiana (south of Indianapolis) makes Ranger3PL your gateway to a number of critical population centers in the midwestern US, including the following cities with drive-times noted:
- Indianapolis, Indiana: 1 hour
- Louisville, Kentucky: 1 hour
- Cincinnati, Ohio: 2 hours
- Springfield, Illinois: 4 hours
- Chicago, Illinois: 4 hours
- St. Louis, Missouri: 5 hours
As you can see from the above list, there’s a reason why Indiana is called the Crossroads of America. Ranger3PL has a fleet of transportation vehicles that includes semi-tractor trailers, flatbed trucks, and box trucks to move your products where they need to go.
Ranger3PL’s Transportation Services
Warehousing and Inventory Management Services
Warehousing integrated with inventory management was the initial core competency that got the ball rolling at Ranger3PL back in 1995. Our expertise and capacity in this area include the following:
- Warehouses: 16 different warehouse facilities with a total capacity exceeding 700,000 square feet. Learn more about Ranger3PL’s Warehouse Facilities.
- Food Grade Storage: Precise control of warehouse temperatures to meet the regulatory requirements for maintaining food safety is available in many of our warehouses.
- Customized Order Fulfillment (B2B & B2C): We customize order fulfillment to meet all your needs and requirements.
- Materials Management: We’ll store your key materials and ship them on an as-needed basis.
- Inventory Management: Advanced inventory tracking technologies mean you will always know what you have and when it needs to be replenished.
- e-Commerce Distribution: Ranger3PL can assist in configuring your online ordering system to automatically copy orders with particular zip codes to us for delivery in our geographic service area.
- Quality Control: All our facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
Learn more about our expertise in warehousing and inventory management on the following pages of our website: